Daya Charan and Company, a complete marketing of bulldozers sale and services in India.
Bulldozer, usually called as dozer, is a powerful tractor used to move piling earth and rock and it is most use for construction equipment in the world. Bulldozer, while often thought of as heavy machinery, actually refers to as a Dozer bladed tractor. The blades are for pushing large quantities of sand, rubble, soil or construction works. At the rear, dozers are equipped with rippers (claw-like devices) for loosening compacted soil and rocks.
Basic Safety Tips in Bulldozer Operations:
- Only qualified, competent and trained workers should be allowed to operate and ride on bulldozers.
- Operators must always use seatbelts when riding or operating the bulldozer.
- Start the engine only when seated on the operator’s seat and when the path is clear of workers, objects and other obstructions.
- Laborers must take after legitimate lockout, blockout and tagout techniques, particularly when a bulldozer need repairs.
- Use a system of traffic controls when operating the bulldozer on a public thoroughfare or in an area close to vehicle traffic.
- Flaggers must be assigned in areas where warning signs and barricades cannot control traffic flow.
- Keep bulldozers away from overhead power lines.
- Before operations, qualified faculty must test if the manual cautioning gadget (horn) of the bulldozer works.
- The bulldozer must also be equipped with an automatic back-up alarm that can be heard through the whole worksite.
- The bulldozer must be equipped with rollover protection structures (ROPS).
- Never climb on parts of the machine where hand and foot holds are not provided.
- Be doubly cautious when approaching or operating near trenches or excavations.
- Never use the bulldozer on structures that are taller than the bulldozer itself, unless there is sufficient overhead protection.
Bulldozers are common machinery in engineering projects. Due to increased demand for bulldozers from the mining and construction industries, there has been an increase in the number of manufacturing bulldozers.
The following are some bulldozer we Offer:
|Model||Make||Engine HP||Blade Size (MM)||Operation Weight|
|D4-D||CATERPILLAR||75 HP||3048 X 762||9 TON|
|D6G||CATERPILLAR||85 HP||3050 X 840||10 TON|
|BD50||BEML||90 HP||3350 X 855||11 TON|
|D7||CATERPILLAR||140 HP||3650 X 920||14 TOP|
|D8||CATERPILLAR||180 HP||4260 X 1080||20 TON|
|BD80||BEML||180 HP||4260 X 1080||21.5 TON|
|BD120||BEML||285 HP||4570 X 1220||27.5 TON|
|BD155||BEML||324 HP||4850 X 1140||36 TON|
we are involved in providing highly effective Bulldozer Rental Services. These services are very much applauded in the market for reliable performance even in an adverse.
Daya Charan and Company
D2/96, Janak Puri
New Delhi – 110058